Albany Parking Authority Garage Tiered Rate Structure Guide
(Effective January 1, 2020)
- The base rate for a monthly account will be reduced from $140.00 to $135.00 per space per month. (Tier 1)
- For accounts with 15-24 spaces, the rate will be $125.00 per space per month. (Tier 2)
- For accounts with 25 spaces or more, the rate will be $115.00 per space per month. (Tier 3)
- The downtown residential rate will be $115.00 per space per month. Restrictions Apply.
- Any individual under a parking club, a month-to-month PIP or an existing residential parking agreement to 12/31/2019, your existing rate will increase by $3 per year until it reaches the $115 threshold or lowest tier threshold available at the time.
- PIP accounts scheduled to expire after 12/31/2019 will automatically convert to month to month, after completion of the contract and increase in rate $3 per year until they reach $115 threshold or the lowest tier threshold available at the time. The rate after expiration of any future PIP will be the current PIP escalation rate. Every January the rate will increase by $3.00 until the lowest current tier rate is reached.
- Expired PRP accounts will automatically convert to month-to-month. The number of spaces on your account will determine the tier rate for new parkers. For current parkers the rate will increase by $3 per year until it reaches the designated tier based on the number of spaces. Any current rates higher than the designated tier will be adjusted to reflect the designated tier January 2020.
- For accounts that add or cancel parking space(s) that would change your tier level, the new tier rate will become effective the following month.
- If a space on your account is cancelled, it will be taken from the lowest priced parking rate on the account.
Or call us at 518-434-8886 ext. 107.